There’s going to be a First Time Home Buyer Seminar next week that you shouldn’t miss if you’re thinking about buying a home for the first time this year.
When: January 27th, Tuesday, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Where: 1700 El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA 94403 (Borel Estate Building)
RATES HIT 50 YEAR LOWS THIS WEEK. Money could not be cheaper!
If you currently pay $1600 a month in rent, chances are you can become a home owner! Yes, you did read this right.
Please come and find about:
- What the Government incentives for first time home buyers are today.
- What is the difference between Short Sales, Bank-owned and Regular Sales really means.
- Whether it makes more sense to buy than to rent today?
- How you can improve you credit score.
- How you might qualify for additional funds for down payment and closing costs.
Call 650-227-1018 to RSVP and ask for Tina Norton or email at [email protected].
Only 40 seats are available! Look us up in the Sunday paper Jan 18th! Don’t wait.